Sunday, November 4, 2012

mini update

i  just got back from my honeymoon yesterday and have to get back into the swing of school and work.

on monday, i will be choosing my last (last!?) classes before i apply to the nursing program.

at my college, we apply in spring (around February) and are notified of acceptance/rejection around June/July. There is lag time in between application and notification so the spring classes can be counted as part of our application.

i cannot believe i have one more semester before [fingers crossed] nursing school starts.

my prerequisite rundown:

English Composition I (retaking this semester)
English Composition II
Algebra (retaking next semester)
Electronic Health Records
Anatomy & Physiology I
Anatomy & Physiology II (taking this semester)
Microbiology (taking next semester)
Psychology
Human Growth & Development (retaking next semester)
Elective (I'm using Communications)

No comments:

Post a Comment